Gainful Employment & Salary Data
GradSTAT offers support gathering and reporting gainful employment data on your alumni.
Employment & Accountability Framework Data Help Colleges…
- Maintain Title IV eligibility
- Create necessary disclosures to prospective students
- Generate required Program and Student Reports for GE
- Support research/program integrity
- Promote school success
Clear Reporting on Employment & Accountability Metrics
How does GradSTAT work?
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Make decisions based on real-world outcomes, optimizing programs, career services, and more.
- Enhanced Alumni Engagement: Stay connected with your graduates and offer valuable support throughout their careers, fostering a strong alumni network.
Why choose GradSTAT?
- Complies with all relevant state, federal, and local regulations
- Receive student-level data vs. aggregate data
- Highest response rates in the industry
- Combine with ION’s repayment management to help graduates manage their debt