How does CoverU work?
Complete the interest form and consent to share your information with recruiters.
You’ll be contacted by recruiters or staffing agencies with jobs that match your qualifications. Take as many interviews as you want.
We’ll contact you periodically to ask for an update. Just let us know if you’ve accepted a position or if you’re still looking.
Current Job Openings
Medical/Clinical Assistants are integral members of the healthcare team, providing compassionate care and contributing to positive patient outcomes. Their dedication and expertise ensure that patients receive comprehensive care and that healthcare facilities operate efficiently.
- Position patients for X-rays and other imaging procedures
- Operate radiography equipment to produce high-quality images
- Ensure patient safety and comfort during procedures
- Evaluate the quality of images and retake them as needed
- Maintain and calibrate radiography equipment
- Educate patients about imaging procedures
- Work with radiologists to interpret images and diagnose diseases and injuries
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Manage budgets and finances
- Hire and supervise staff
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Represent the facility to the public and other stakeholders
CoverU by IonTuition has partnered with your school to help you find a job after graduation.
Job recruiters are interested in your specialty and pay CoverU a small fee to hire top talent like you.
Once you express interest, we’ll share your information with recruiters who may contact you for an interview.
It’s up to you whether or not you accept an offered position.
Complete the form to connect with an interested employer.
Your job is waiting for you.
Complete the form to get recruited.